Reserve a seat
Fancy a seat with a view?
Choose your own seat on board your next airBaltic flight.
From as little as 2.99 EUR you can reserve a seat when making a booking, then sit back and relax during your flight in one of the best seats in the house.Already booked your ticket? You can still manage to choose your own seat up to 72 hours before your scheduled flight departure via Manage my booking.
Hint: Choose seats at the front of the cabin and be one of the first to step off the aircraft at your destination.
Seat reservation is available on select airBaltic-operated flights only. Seats can be reserved for a fee in Basic and Economy Smart classes. For Economy Elite, Business class travellers and for PINS VIP members this service is free of charge.
Seat reservations do not have to be purchased at the same time for all customers or all segments. However, if booking on airBaltic.com, when a booking is finalised, no further amendments can be made.
Please keep in mind that refunds will only be given if:
(a) there is an aircraft change and airBaltic is unable to seat you in a suitable alternative seat;
(b) there is a flight disruption causing you to be moved to another flight and airBaltic is unable to seat you in a suitable alternative seat on your new flight;
(c) there is a need to reseat the passengers due to aircraft weight and balance reasons.
Each flight segment requires a separate seat reservation. For example, a passenger with one flight segment or a non-stop flight (e.g. Riga – Barcelona) will be charged once; and a passenger with a connecting flight with two flight numbers (e.g. Helsinki – Riga – Barcelona) will be charged the fee twice.
When reserving a seat on airBaltic.com at the time of booking a flight, the assigned seat number will appear on the confirmation page and confirmation e-mail.
Need some extra space on board? Looking to get some work done during your flight? You might simply prefer a little privacy to gaze at the clouds to your heart’s content.
In any case, for additional comfort en route, book an extra seat next to you. It’s easily done and doesn’t cost the earth!
How to book:
- An extra seat can be booked at airBaltic ticket offices or travel agencies. It can be purchased together with a flight ticket, and can also be added to an existing flight ticket. It is not possible to purchase an Extra seat online.
- Online check-in is not available for passengers with an Extra seat.
- There is a limited number of Extra seats available on each flight.
- The Extra seat is provided next to the passenger’s seat.
- The charge for an Extra seat is the net fare of a ticket price. There is a minimum fee of 50 EURfor direct flights (one segment) and 70 EUR for connecting flights (two segments), in case the net fare is lower then the minimum fee.
- An Extra seat must apply to the same booking class as the original booking. In case there are no two seats available in the original booking class, the customer has to pay the fare difference from the original fare, any additional taxes plus the net fare for the Extra seat or abovementioned minimum fee.
- An Extra seat does not entitle passengers to additional hand luggage and checked baggage.
- A maximum one Extra seat is allowed per passenger and Extra seats are not transferable to other passengers.
- Business class passengers cannot purchase Extra seats as the adjacent seat is kept free for the comfort of Business class passengers.
- Extra seats are not available in Emergency exit rows.
- In case of rebooking/rerouting on another airBaltic flight/s, airBaltic will do its best to reconfirm the Extra seat. If impossible, a customer will receive a Travel voucher at the value of the Extra seat price for their next purchase or a refund of the amount paid.
- airBaltic has the right to deny a previously confirmed Extra seat during check-in or the boarding process in case of flight irregularities or overbooking. In this case the customer will receive a Travel voucher at the value of the Extra seat price for their next purchase or a refund of the amount paid.
The prices and information given replace any information published previously and are subject to amendments or cancellation taken unilaterally by airBaltic at any time.